A neurodivergent Midsummer Night's Dream
In 2022, SpectrumSpace, an Australian community organisation providing unique opportunities to people on the autism spectrum, teamed up with the Curtin Autism Research Group (Curtin University, Western Australia) and creative organisations Fragmented Artists and Organic Productions to reimagine Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
What was the project’s aim?
What did the project do?
A Reimagined Midsummer Night's Dream
What was created?
- A Reimagined Midsummer Night's Dream playscript.
- A Note on the Script by Suzanne Ingelbrecht
- A Note on the Film by Suzanne Ingelbrecht
- A Reimagined Dream: Project Outcomes Report (SpectrumSpace)
- Teaching A Reimagined Dream: Educational Prompts (by the Shakespeare Reloaded Team)